|Actuators: RCP2-SS8C and RCP4-RA5C
By automating the adhesive application process,
the product quality has improved greatly!!
【 Issues Until Now 】
- The adhesive application process used to be done manually.
- There was inconsistency in the quality of the finished products, and about 40% of the products were defective.
【Importance of Improvement】
- To promote the consistency of product quality by automating the application process
- The application process was automated by introducing
- two-axes combined Cartesian robots that use Robo Cylinders.
- The quality of the work improved, and
the rate of defective products decreased from approximately 40% →0%.
See more application examples.
Visit our booth E-10314 at Pack Expo. Here is your invite.
Join us as our guest on November 6th – 9th with FREE registration.
Experience a resource-rich expo floor with live demonstrations and working machinery of the latest packing technology, equipment and products.
On display, we’ll have our latest generation of ROBO Cylinder® with battery-less absolute encoders, the RCP6.
The affordable pulse motor type IXP SCARA with high-output drivers costs around half a conventional model.
The RCS3 Servo Press ROBO Cylinder® offers easy adjustment of push force and position control.
Choose from a lineup of 92 models that best suit your needs.
- Equipped with High Resolution Battery-less Absolute Encoder as Standard
- Built-in Controller Type Is Also Available for All Models
- Improved Positioning Repeatability for Standard Specification: ±10μm
Learn more about the RCP6 ROBO Cylinder.