Failures were eliminated by replacing air cylinders with ROBO® Cylinders for the press-fit process.
|Failures were eliminated by replacing air cylinders with ROBO® Cylinders for the press-fit process – CT-Effects Application Example|
|[ Actuator ]|
[Issues until now]
- To meet the required cycle time, the “Approach Movement”→”Press-fit motion” was set at the same high speed with the air cylinder.
- Press-fitting at high speed caused some caps to become deformed.
- The Approach Movement speed on the ROBO Cylinder® was set higher than the air cylinder.
- The Press-fit Motion was set to switch to low speed.
- The return movement was set to high-speed.
- Deformation of the cap has been prevented.
Failure Occurrence Rate: 6% → 0%
The Cycle Time was Improved