This is a short demonstration for the setup of ROBONET and RC Software from IAI.
See more details for ROBONET Setup with RC Software
ROBONET allows you to control multiple electric actuators with one single communication port, the gateway unit. A user can choose either the field network or the serial communication port to send their commands to the controller of an actuator.
This tutorial shows a basic introduction of each ROBONET unit, setup, and use of the RC Software on the PC through serial communication port to program a position table for each ROBONET controller.
* CT4 High Speed Cartesian Robot, 4 Axis, High Acceleration / Deceleration,
* RCD Vertical Mini Gripper Slider Type – Ultra Small Ultra Compact
* DDR – Direct Drive Motor Rotary Actuator by IAI – how it rotates
* RCP4W RA IP67 Water Proof Radial Cylinder – IAI ROBO Cylinder
* TTA Table Top Robot – 3 Axis 2 Axis, Higher Payload Max Speed by IAI
* IAI – Work with PLC & Field Network – Connect with Various Types of FA Equipment
IAI Electric Actuator: http://www.intelligentactuator.com/new-products/
Did you know about our Quick Teach Controller?
The video Instruction for How to setup IAI ROBO Cylinder/Electric Actuator using our Quick Teach Controller.
Controller in this video: RCM-PST, Electric Actuator: ERC3
Link to the product page:
You have a question? Contact Us or Callus at 1-800-736-1712